free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Thursday, September 22, 2005
WELCOME!
Welcome to my blog!

I'm new at this and rather neglectful, but do check back from time to time. I'm really going to try to update the way I should.This is a place for me to talk about writing, books, movies, my new releases, life-whatever comes up. I always love a good conversation, so don't be shy about posting your opinions!Right now I'm thrilled about my first two sales: Heat Wave, an erotic romance novella, and Cherokee Cowboy, a steamy romance novel. Pop on over to my erotica website to find out more about these two stories, as well as the other projects I'm working on: www.edenbradleyerotica.com
I hope to have a website up for my romance writing soon!Of course I have to talk about Romance Divas, my home away from home, where I'm the member liaison and senior book review and features editor. This is THE place to be on the internet for writers of romantic and women's fiction of every sub-genre. No matter where you are in your career, Romance Divas can help you network with other writers, find support, exchange ideas, find the latest information on the publishing industry and hone your craft! Some of the top authors in the industry visit with us, do chats and workshops-there's always something new happening at the Divas! Be sure to check out the book reviews at Romance Divas for detailed reviews of the latest releases!

Eden
~HEAT WAVE~Available now at Phaze.com~a Heat Sheet Sparkler!
~CHEROKEE COWBOY~due from New Age Dimensions Publishing December 2005 (w/a Lisa Bradley)
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 2:49 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design