free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Monday, October 31, 2005
My Interview at FAR!
I just found out my interview with Fallen Angel Reviews is up! Just go to:
http://www.fallenangelreviews.com/Interviews/Oct05-Jessica-EdenBradley.htm
Very exciting! Doing the interview was fun!
In my writing news, last night I wrote the favorite words of writers everywhere, 'The End' on my erotica novella, 'The Bonds of Love'. I still need my cp to look it over when she gets back from vacation, but it's basically done. Now I can get on with writing 'The Lair', which has sat on the back burner for a while.
I'm always excited about finishing a project because it means I get to work on something else, and I've always got several stories waiting in the wings.
Meanwhile, I'm going to take a small break and hand out Halloween candy to the Trick-or-Treaters. I hope they don't leave me with too much, because of course I'll have to eat it!
Happy Halloween everyone!
Eden
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 5:03 PM -
1 Comments:
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Silma said…

    Cool! Your first interview! You sound great in it. *vbg*

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design