free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Thursday, October 06, 2005
Nope, I haven't been writing...
I know, I know! But I've been distracted.
We recently had a huge fire in my area-24,000 acres burned, and it came close enough to my house that I took my pets and evacuated. Very scary! Having to wander through my house and decide what I couldn't live without was awful and sad. But it also made me appreciate that we were all safe and had a little time to grab a few precious items. After several sleepless nights of tense fire watch, then a few more even after we got home safe and sound when I just couldn't seem to drift off without wanting to pop up and look out the window for new fires sprouting, I was exhausted.
So now I have a rather nasty flu, including a fever and a non-stop runny nose-sooo glamorous! Sorry-probably too much informatiuon, eh?
Anyway, I have not written a word for two weeks, except that mid-fire watch I did manage to finish my revisions on my romance novel, Cherokee Cowboy, which is due out from New Age Dimensions Publishing (written as Lisa Bradley) in December.
I'm still working on The Bonds of Love, then I need to finish writing The Lair, then I had this great idea that I'm dying to get to for an erotica novella set in ancient Greece. I have been doing some research, which has been fascinating! I want to know everything: what they wore, what they ate, what their daily lives were like. The artwork is incredible!
Speaking of art, I'm a huge art lover, which I talked a little about in an interview I just did with Fallen Angel Reviews. It should be up on their website soon! During the interview I realized that most of my characters do something creative for a living. Only one has been a writer, so far. But I have an art gallery manager, an art therapist, a muralist, an architect, an interior designer. I wonder if other writers have this sort of theme running through their writing?
Okay-off to sit with my pile of tissues and a cup of tea.
Eden
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 8:38 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design