free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Monday, October 24, 2005
Recovering...and writing!
Well, I'm back from visiting my new nephew, who is the most gorgeous creature on earth. No, he really is. Okay, perhaps I'm not entirely objective. Maybe...
I threw my back out the last day of my trip, but since returning home, it's given me time to think while I'm laying around on my ice pack...and I've finally broken through a bad case of writers block! Now if I could only sit up long enough to really get some work done. Yesterday I sat wayyyyy too long and today I'm paying for it, but it was well worth it because I managed to re-structure this troublesome manuscript, 'The Bonds of Love', and now I know exc atly where it's going. If my back will stop forcing me to lay down every hour, I could actually get this book done in a week.
Meanwhile, I also wrote out a scene for my other wip, 'The Lair'. I feel like I'm really getting a handle on the Hero, Marcus. I'm modeling him after Olivier Martinez. (If you don't know who he is, watch the film Unfaithful, or google him). Still haven't decided yet if Marcus will have an accent. What do you think? An accent is always so sexy. He'll have to be either Italian or Spanish. Love those dark European men! Hmmm...he may be too good for my heroine...maybe I'll keep him for myself.
Eden
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 6:23 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design