free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Tuesday, October 25, 2005
sad day

Today I lost my kitty. Fuzzface was a 16 year old maine coon, who I loved dearly. He was my baby, and such a great cat. He was loving, but not in your face, never caused any trouble and was so cute! He was a big cat-19lbs-and loved to have his belly rubbed and be carried around in my arms like a baby.

I am just heart broken. I lost him in a rather horrible way, but then, it's always horrible, isn't it? I've spent much of the day just trying to distract myslef, but my boy is always in the forefront of my mind. I will miss him terribly!

posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 10:58 PM -
2 Comments:
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger Bebe said…

    I put a little tribute to Fuzzface up on my blog, too. Sorry about your little guy.

     
  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger angeleque said…

    I can only imagine the pain because if my baby (my 10 year old doggy Gallagher) was to die I don't know what I'd do.

    Pets become family and a part of us and they give something some humans can't - unconditional love and support.

    I'm sorry for your loss.

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design