free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Thursday, November 03, 2005
I'm in Playgirl!
Okay-that didn't come out right...LOL!
At Phaze, my erotica publisher, we made a connection with a wonderful gal named Megan Hussy, who is a staff writer for Playgirl magazine. She's been such a doll, letting us do chats on her yahoo group and such. A few months ago she decided to do a column in the magazine about the Phaze authors . This is really awesome because they have a readership of half a million!
Go buy the December issue so you can see the Phaze article! And...there may be a few entertaining pics in there, too...
On the writing front, I'm going full speed ahead with plotting my short story/novella aimed at Phaze's winter Heat Sheet series. I hope my editor likes it! This advance plotting thing is new to me, but boy, does it work!
My biggest problem was naming the hero. He was being stubborn and not telling me his name. I finally settled on one, but it's not quite the one he wanted. We'll see if he lets me write the story since I'm forcing the name on him. He's letting me go with it for now because at least I made him Irish-he was quite insistent about that!
Just so you all don't think I'm crazy, most of the writers I've talked to have these same thoughts, these same conversations with their characters. One even recently admitted she'd dreamed about her characters! So really, I'm not nuts. I'm just a writer. Really...
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 10:33 AM -
2 Comments:
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Bebe said…

    I'm going to consider my magazine purchase research for my next hero. Maybe there will be a picture to inspire me. Well, there's always the articles, right?

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Silma said…

    Eden, shouldn't you be posing naked for Playboy instead of Playgirl? *lol* Just kidding! Happy to hear that Playgirl is promoting your books. As for writing, keep those fingers moving. Good luck with the HeatSheet Winter!

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design