free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Saturday, November 26, 2005
TMI about me
Thanks to fellow Phaze author, Anna Fallon (http://annafallon.blogspot.com/) who provided (insisted I answer ) these questions:

Three things you like about yourself: I think I'm friendly, very open-minded, and pretty smart.
Three things you don't like about yourself: I can be a whiner, I'm forgetful these days, I'm too hard on myself.
Three parts of your heritage : I get my writing skils from my Mom, my cooking skills from my Grandma, and my raunchy sense of humor from my Dad.
Three things that scare you: Like Anna, I am deathly afraid of sharks. Clowns are really scary-I hated going to the circus as a child. I have this fear that I'm going to lose everything in a fire. Really scary being evacuated from my home a few weeks ago due to a fire!
Three of your everyday essentials: A cuddle with my b/f and my pets (a cat and two dogs), tons of water, my computer
Three things you are wearing right now: my standard 'work' wardrobe: sweats (the cute, hip-hugger kind) my fuzzy slippers and a long-sleeved cotton T. Not what people imagine we sex-crazed erotica authors wear...?
Three of your favorite songs: That changes all the time, but currently I find I'm listening a lot to: 'Love Hurts' by Nazareth, 'Drive' by Incubus, and 'I'm With You' by Avril Levigne.
Three things I want in a relationship: trust, affection, sense of humor,
Two truths and a lie: Not telling which is which: I got a tattoo when I was eighteen years old, I once had sex on the stage at a nightclub after hours, I once had a three-way in a hot tub.
Three things you can't live without: friends, family, writing.
Three places you want to go on vacation: back to Cancun-my favorite vacation spot ever! Greece-I've always wanted to take a small boat and tour the Greek islands. Italy, for the art, architecture and the food.
Three things you just can't do: 1) Open my eyes under water. I've tried, but I can't do it. 2)Skydiving/parasailing/paragliding-anything involving great heights. 3)Go anywhere without any makeup on. But I had eye surgery two weeks ago and haven't been able to wear a scrap of makeup since-pure torture!
Three kids names: Isabelle, Michaela, Logan.
Three things you want to do before you die: Hit the New York Times best seller list, make my family proud of me, be of some service to the world.
Three celeb crushes: Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom, Naveen Andrews (from Lost)
Three of your favorite musicians: David Bowie, Carlos Santana, Annie Lennox.
Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you: expressive eyes, great smile, and I have a thing about a certain type of hands.
Three of your favorite hobbies: reading, cooking, shopping!
Three things you really want to do badly right now: buy everything I see for my brand new nephew, have my house magically clean without having to do it myself, meet my writing deadlines!
Three careers you're considering/you've considered: psychologist (I went to college for it but could never get through the math classes), midwife/OB nurse (same issue as above), owner of a bookstore.
Three ways that you are sterotypically a boy: Ooh, this is a hard one-I'm a girly girl through and through. Let's see...okay, I cannot be shocked by foul language or sexual situatiuons. When I was a kid, I was an expert tree-climber. I can drink a shot of Jack Daniels down clean.
Three ways that you are sterotypically a girl: Shopping is one of my favorite past times. I feel naked without full makeup, perfume and jewelry. I cry at sad movies, TV shows, weddings, just about anything.
Three people that I would like to see post this meme: Sherice, Briana, Maria.
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 1:06 PM -
1 Comments:
  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger Crystal Jordan said…

    Fun! I want to know which one of those two truths and a lie is the actual lie.

    PS- revealing my ignorance. What does Meme mean?

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design