free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Friday, December 16, 2005
Cherokee Cowboy released today!
My steamy contemporary romance novel, Cherokee Cowboy, was just released! You can find it here:
http://www.newagedimensionspublishing.com/

I'm so excited! I started writing this book more than two years ago, so it was a long process, and at one point I thought I'd have to retire this manuscript to a drawer, so it's pretty thrilling to finally see it in print.
Of course, in going over the proof recently I could see how much I've learned since writing this book, but there are definitely moments I can be proud of. I still love the story, and am totally in love with my hero, Colton 'Redhawk' Hunter.
This book coming out reminds me that I may want to write something other than erotica again some day, but for now I am focused on erotic romance. I am so close to finishing 'Winter Soulstice', it's almost silly that it's not done, but I will get to it this weekend. In between Christmas shopping, getting the rest of my holiday cards out, all that stuff. Such a busy time of year!
Eden
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 2:26 PM -
3 Comments:
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design