free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Thursday, December 01, 2005
Winter Soulstice is coming along...
...and so is my heroine! Whew! Just got done writing 7 pages, and wrote the first sex scene. My hero, Reece, sure knows how to treat a woman! I'm half in love with him already. Of course, that's a required part of writing, for me. I figure if I don't fall in love with my hero, how will a reader? And that's we want, as writers, isn't it?
Anyway, this book is finally coming together for me, after much struggle. I loved the premise immediately, but I was having a hard time getting to know my heroine, and until I did that, the story couldn't go anywhere. Thanks to the Tuesday night Divas brainstroming group for their help! It was CC and Sela who each said something that set off little epiphanies in my brain, and it's all coming together now. Want a little peek?
'Winter Soulstice' is a story about soulmates. Destiny Walker is a sensible woman with a successful psychology practice. She thinks of herself as realistic, practical about everything except for indulging her shoe fetish, so when a psychic tells her she's about to meet her soul mate she thinks it's ridiculous. But when she meets Reece Kellan, a Superman look-alike with an Irish accent, she begins to realize that the old woman may have known what she was talking about. Especially when she gets these odd flashes whenever Reece touches her, as though she can see through his eyes, feel everything he feels...
Okay-that's enough for now. Stay tuned for more!
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 2:12 PM -
2 Comments:
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Jax Cassidy said…

    Glad you're on a role. Can't wait to read it. Knowing you, it'll be great. I hate you.

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger K.A.S. said…

    Sounds great!!
    Hate is underrated.

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design