free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Winter Soulstice is done!
Happy Solstice!
Since today is December 21st, I had to finsh 'Winter Soulstice' today! I just got to The End. What a wonderful feeling! I still need to edit and polish it, but that's always a lot easier for me than writing it. In fact, given enough free time, I would edit myself to death! Once I pick it up, I find it nearly impossible to put down that proverbial little red pen. It's probably a good thing that I'm so anxious to get on to writing 'The Lair'. It's been in my head a lot the last few days. I'm going to make some changes as I rewrite the beginning. My two main characters, Cassandra and Marcus, are becoming more three-dimensional all the time. This one is going to be a very sexy, emotional story! A real journey of growth for both characters. I can hardly wait!
Meanwhile, my steamy romance novel is for sale at www.NewAgeDimensionsPublishing.com
And my erotic novella, Heat Wave, is still available at www.Phaze.com as part of their Summer Heat Sheet Sparkler series.
Happy reading!
Eden
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 7:17 PM -
1 Comments:
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Jax Cassidy said…

    Can't wait to read it! But everything you do is wonderful. Sick sick sick.. hehe

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design