free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Saturday, January 14, 2006
Exciting News!
I've been horribly negligent, but there's been a lot going on!
The big news is that I'm signing with an agent! Roberta Brown of the Brown Literary Agency has agreed to take me as a client! I'm so excited because she is the agent I was hoping for. I know several of her clinets and they have nothing but wonderful things to say about her. She's the kind of agent who doesn't just want to sell a book, she wants to build a career, and that's exactly what I want. And I have a feeling that she will sell my work. I'll keep you posted!
Meanwhile, I finished polishing 'Winter Soulstice' and sent it off to the Amber Quill Press Heat Wave contest. I won't have results until March 1st, I think, so the waiting begins!
I've also made a little more progress on 'The Lair'. I'm really enjoying writing this story. What goes on in people's minds is endlessly fascinating to me, particulalry that transition into the BDSM lifestyle.
I've also worked a bit more on developing my characters and the storyline for 'Love & Discipline', the third book in my BDSM series. I need to come up with a name for the series-or maybe I should sell it first, since it seems like editors usually change your book titles, anyway? But I had an idea that linked into a conversation in one of the books...well, we'll see.
Many thanks to my fabulous critique partners, Gemma Halliday and Jennifer Colgan for helping me through this process!
BTW-you MUST check out Gemma Halliday's website! She writes brilliant chick lit, and her first book, 'Spying in High Heels' is due to be released this summer. http://www.gemmahalliday.com/
Jennifer Colgan writes sexy paranormal romance with a humorous twist, and she's fantastic! Go take a look at her website, where you'll find out how to buy her books: http://www.jennifercolgan.com/
She also has an alter-ego, Bernadette Gardner, if you like steamy science fiction: http://www.bernadettegardner.com/
Okay-gotta get back to work!
Eden
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 11:14 AM -
2 Comments:
  • At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations!!!! That's wonderful news :)

     
  • At 1:55 PM, Blogger Jason Boog said…

    Congratulations about the book deal. I'm a struggling writer too, trying to balance a day job and writing projects, and I cheer every time somebody makes it!

    I just wanted to share an interview with erotica writer M.J. Rose that might interest your readers--and help them get published too!

    Cheers,
    Jason Boog

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design