free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Tuesday, January 24, 2006
My Interview at Novelspot!
I did this interview a few months ago and it's finally up! You can see it here:
http://www.novelspot.net/
I love doing interviews, for some reason-fun!
My writing has changed direction once again. I've begun work on a new manuscript called The Dark Garden. This is also a BDSM-themed novel and will be the longest piece I've written yet. A big challenge, but I am definitely up for it. Long story short, I had to come up with a full-length novel to market to the NY publishing houses, so I spent a few days hashing it out and I'm really happy with what I came up with. Many thanks to Gemma, Jax and Amanda for brainstorming with me! It means producing a lot of work very quickly, but the discipline will be good for me. I'm aiming for 30 pages a week minimum. Being a slow writer, this could prove to be difficult, but I've done 15 already this week, so I think it's looking good. My friend and fellow erotica author Sasha White is riding herd on me through this process, cracking the whip and keeping me on track. She's an awesome writer! Check out her website at:http://www.sashawhite.net/
Hey, my romance novel, Cherokee Cowboy(written as Lisa Bradley), is still available at www.NewAgeDimensionsPublishing.com
It's not erotica, but it's definitely steamy with a sweet romantic storyline. Who can resist a sexy cowboy when his blue jeans fit him just right...?
And for those of you who like your reading HOT, you can still find my erotic novella, Heat Wave, at www.Phaze.com
It's one of the Heat Sheet Sparkler series, so look for the Heat Sheets listed on the left side of the main page.
Okay-back to work!
Eden
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 9:55 AM -
3 Comments:
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger DD Blackman said…

    Nice interview Lisa,

     
  • At 5:07 AM, Blogger K.A.S. said…

    What a great interview!

    And - you've been tagged, to commit a Random Act of Kindness. Pass it on!
    http://ksteele2.blogspot.com/2006/01/random-acts-of-kindness.html

     
  • At 7:31 AM, Blogger Nadia said…

    Very cool, Lisa. Good luck on your story! :)

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design