free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Sunday, January 01, 2006
VOTE FOR ME!
Happy New Year to all!
Okay, a little shameless self-promotion here to start off 2006...
Literary Nymphs is hosting a 'vote for your favorite Phaze author' contest at their website! Just go to:
http://www.geocities.com/literarynymphs/featured_publisher_Jan_06

scroll down until you see a drop box with all of the Phaze authors names, choose your favorite (I hope it'll be me!) and submit your vote!

In writing news, I'm almost done polishing 'Winter Soulstice' and after an all-day writing retreat at fellow author Jax Cassidy's house the other day, 'The Lair' is coming along nicely. I wrote 14 pages in one sitting (okay, we took a few breaks to brainstorm and gossip )-alot for me, since I'm normally a slow writer.
Don't forget-'Heat Wave' is still avaialble at www.Phaze.com as one of their Heat Sheet Sparklers, and my romance novel, 'Cherokee Cowboy' is now available at www.NewAgeDimensionsPublishing.com

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy and successful 2006!
My motto for the year is a quote from 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show': "Don't dream it, be it."
Eden
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 11:51 AM -
1 Comments:
  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger K.A.S. said…

    You're kickin' butt in that contest :) Some great writers on that list too!

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design