free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Exciting News!!!
It became official this morning, so I can finally tell everyone: I have a two book deal with Bantam Dell! They want The Dark Garden as well as my three-novella erotica anthology!
After a five day bidding war, I'm exhausted, but it was very exciting! Now I really have to finish these books! Not sure I can come down off my cloud to write today-we'll see.
I'm so excited I can hardly stand myself!
Huge thanks to my wonderful agent, Roberta Brown, of the Brown Literary Agency, for handling all of this!
I am so excited about working with Bantam-they are a very prestigious publishing house, with a list of amazing, best-selling authors. I really think they can take my career places other publishers can't. I can't wait to talk with my new editor and find out how and when this will all happen. Check back for more news!
Eden
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 9:16 AM -
9 Comments:
  • At 2:40 AM, Blogger Shawn said…

    I am so excited for you!!! Congrats again!

     
  • At 4:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is fantastic!!!! Congratulations :)

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Blogger Diana Peterfreund said…

    As a fellow BD author, allow me to welcome you to the party! Congratulations!

     
  • At 7:48 AM, Blogger Jax Cassidy said…

    Woohoo.........! I know we're gonna celebrate this weekend. I am more than thrilled, I'm stupified and hanging out with you on cloud nine. LOL

    No one deserves it more!

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Rachel Vincent said…

    Congratulations!

     
  • At 11:11 PM, Blogger Shelli Stevens said…

    That is so freaking amazing! You have got to be in the clouds. Big congrats!

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger Nadia said…

    Yay! Congratulations, Lisa! :)

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger Silma said…

    Congrats girl! You're tha bomb! I'm very happy for you.

     
  • At 5:39 PM, Blogger Faith Bicknell said…

    Aw, wonderful news!!!

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design