free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Monday, May 01, 2006
Sold to Berkley!
I just sold my erotic novella, currently titled Sanctuary, to Berkley, for their Heat line! My story will be part of a three-author anthology with authors Lisa Rene Jones and Jaci Burton. I'll be in good company! Impressive company, actually, and I couldn't be more thrilled!
Sanctuary is another contemporary BDSM-themed story-my favorite kind lately-set in my old home town of San Francisco.
Meanwhile, I've finished writing The Dark Garden and am just giving it a final polish before sending it off to my editor. I'm really happy with the way this story turned out-I hope my editor is, too!
Lots of writing to do this summer!
Don't forget to check out my website: www.EdenBradleyErotica.com !
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 10:10 PM -
6 Comments:
  • At 5:44 AM, Blogger Jennifer McKenzie said…

    Sweeeeet! This is so great for you Lisa. Will you have a cover out by National's--you know something you can put on a business card and brag about. I'm so happy for you!!!

     
  • At 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations :)

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger Jax Cassidy said…

    Woohoo! You're on a roll...and I'm so proud of you!

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Silma said…

    Woohoo! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to read it. ;)

     
  • At 9:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congratulations. You've earned this!

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger Babe King said…

    Yay!Go Lisa.
    (I always wanted to be a ra-ra girl)
    :-)

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design