free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Saturday, June 17, 2006
Mexico!

I got back late last night from a trip to Mexico! I'm exhausted, but it was well worth it. I went to a spa in the mountains in a little town called Ixtapan de la Sal.
This area is gorgeous, and very different from other places I've been to in Mexico. The terrain is incredibly lush and green, a little bit of tropics mixed with pine trees. Flowers everywhere and birds singing-peaceful and lovely. I spent four days swimming in the pools, soaking in the jacuzzi, which was in this lush grotto and became my favorite spot. Lots of spa time-too much, actually. Who ever thought I could overdose on spa time? But there were daily massages, reflexology, facials, pedicure, hair treatments...okay, I'm really not complaining, but next time I think I'll forgoe a few spa treatments to get in a little more pool time.
This was also a very romantic-and sexy-spot and has inspired all kinds of story ideas. That jacuzzi grotto will definitely show up in one of my stories, maybe two. On the flight home I was already formulating an idea. Of course, with my current deadlines, I don't know when I'll have time to write anything else, but this story is nagging at me, and I already know my characters. They'll start talking to me soon and then I'll have to write this one whether I have time or not!
I don't have a title yet, but there are scenes happening in my head...two people who come to this resort, each by themselves. They meet, the chemistry is intense, stunning, impossible to deny. Of course, my male character is always important, and he's already fully formed in my head. One of those really beautiful bad boys with a goatee and tattoos, but smart, educated, and with a sensual sensibility about everything-always a lethal combination for me. I can see him already, know exactly what he looks like, know the texture and scent of his skin. He'll have a tiger on his shoulder, done in classic Japanese style, a symbol of power. And that power will translate into the bedroom. This story will definitely have some kink in it-something about him...it can't be any other way...
Ah, I'm getting carried away already-my deadlines may have to wait!
Eden
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 9:33 AM -
7 Comments:
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Kristen Painter said…

    Welcome home! You were missed but it sounds like you had a fab time. Story idea sounds awesome too!

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger Bebe said…

    Spa treatments must be really good for creativity! WB

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Blogger Shelley Munro said…

    Sounds like you had a wonderful time! The photo is gorgeous.

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Eva Gale said…

    Get writing, That man sounds delish!

    You must be a bronzed Goddess by now!

     
  • At 12:03 AM, Blogger Shelli Stevens said…

    Oooh I'm so jealous! That looks wonderful. Thanks for visiting my blog :)

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Cassidy Kent said…

    I'm so glad you had such a fab time! Maybe I need to go to Mexico, if it brings stories like that out of hiding. Happy Writing!

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Lacy Danes said…

    Wow I'm major jealous. I need a trip to Mexico...

    The spa sounds wonderful I will have to check it out.

    One of the books I currently have under contract was the same way as your story. I was supposed to be writing the final novella for WHAT SHE CRAVES but I couldn't because another story kept overtaking my mind. I wrote the pesky novella in a month. left it in draft form and then moved on to CHECKMATE my final novella in my antho. Maybe you can do the same.

    Lacy.

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design