free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Monday, June 26, 2006
Samba!
I just found out I won a spot in Phaze's Samba series! My story, Isle of Desire, will be released at the end of July! Here's a blurb:
Is it really possible to fulfill the fantasy of a promise made in the passion of youth? On a beach on the small Venezuelan island of Isla de Margarita, Isabel Asher meets once more the love of her life, Rafael Cruz, the man she left behind twelve years earlier. Desire ignites, but can the sultry tropical nights spent in his bed lead them back to love? She’s about to find out, and maybe to have her heart broken in the process.
I'm very excited-this is a great opportunity to keep my name out there until my first Bantam book comes out in 2007.
In other writing news, I signed my contracts today with Berkley for my novella, Sanctuary, which will be released in early 2008 as part of a three-author anthology with Jaci Burton and Lisa Renee Jones. These are a couple of wonderful authors! I recently was a guest speaker at a workshop on promotions run by Lisa Rene Jones. Let me say, the woman is a promotional genius! And Jaci Burton, well, after 32 published books you probably know who she is, but if not, I highly recommend you find out! You should take a look at their sites:
http://lisareneejonesjournal.blogspot.com/
http://www.jaciburton.com/
Meanwhile, I'm still working on The Lair for my second Bantam release, a single-author, three-novella erotic BDSM anthology. I'm about 3/4 of the way through. This story is going on longer than anticipated-there's still more story to tell! Hopefully my editor won't mind.
I also wrote a story the other day which was inspired by my recent trip to Mexico called Soul Strangers. It's a short, narrative piece that I really like, but it's not for publication-I'll probably use it as a teaser on my website.
Okay-off to meet my ever-mounting deadlines!
Eden
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 5:14 PM -
4 Comments:
  • At 7:30 PM, Blogger Nonny Blackthorne said…

    Congratulations!! :D

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger Cora Zane said…

    That's awesome news! Congratulations! :D

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Lyric James said…

    Awesome news. Congrats on the antho with Jaci...she is a great author.

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin said…

    Yes she is Lyric-I admit to being a bit star-struck! I've 'met' her on the internet and she's a sweetheart, too.
    Thanks for the congrats, everyone. I can't wait to start promo on this one-I'm really in love with this story!

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design