free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Summer Releases!
Some of my erotica author friends have books coming out this summer and I have to tell you about them!
First is Sasha White's Bound, available at the end of this month from Berkley's new Heat line. If you like your erotica with a little kink, this is the perfect story for you! You can check it out on her website: http://www.sashawhite.net/
Jennifer Colgan writes in a softer, sensual style-great sci-fi romance! Her latest release, Flight of the Valkyrie, is available now at New Concepts Publishing. Her website is gorgeous-you must visit! http://www.jennifercolgan.com/
Vivienne King writes lush erotic fantasy, and her new book, Fire and Ice, is no exception! It's available now at Cobblestone Press, but take a look at her lovely website before you click over to Cobblestone: http://www.vivienneking.com/
My friend Cassidy Kent has been busy again. Her Phaze Surge series release, Sunset Key, is still available at www.Phaze.com, and her upcoming release, Santa's Helper, will be available through Amber Quill Press on June 11th! She has a really slick website: http://www.cassidykent.com/home.html
Okay-that should get you through a few sultry summer nights! And if not, you can always check out my release from last summer-Heat Wave is still available at www.Phaze.com as one of their Sparkler Heat Sheets. I hope to have another book out with Phaze soon-hopefully they'll like the two short novellas I recently submitted. Keep your fingers crossed for me!
In writing news, I'm back to working on The Lair, the second story in my 3-novella anthology I'm writing for Bantam. I just passed the half-way point and the story is going really well. It's very dark, very fantasy-driven. Very different from my other work. I'm having a great time with it, letting my imagination run a bit wild. I'm thinking of changing the title, but I'll wait and talk to my editor first. Meanwhile, the new prospective title is a secret.
Countdown to my Mexico trip: 5 days! I plan to lounge by the pool, have a massage, lounge by the pool, have a pedicure and lounge by the pool. Oh, and I might have a margarita in there somewhere. Gad, I sound like Cassidy, except she lounges by the pool in Monaco or St. Tropez and drinks champagne served by beautiful young poolboys named 'Marco'.
Lots of writing to do before I go-and after I get home. But a little R&R will recharge me and help me get through my summer writing schedule.
Eden
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 11:34 PM -
2 Comments:
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger Shawn said…

    LOL! Hope you have a blast in Mexico! Tell Marco I said hi! :D

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger Two Voices Publishing said…

    Thanks, Eden! Have a great time in Mexico - sounds like a great place to set a sizzling erotic romance!

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design