free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Check out this new release!
I write erotica, but I read mostly chick lit and romantic comedy. My own work is pretty dark and emotional, so sometimes I need a break from my own drama-LOL! Check out new chick lit author Amanda Brice's book, She's Got Legs, available now from Freya's Bower!http://www.freyasbower.com/
Here's a little taste of She's Got Legs:
When the Clock Strikes Daria Wyatt didn't want to go to her fifteen-year high school reunion. Although she has blossomed from a wallflower into a powerful Capitol Hill attorney, she knew seeing those girls in person wouldn't exactly do wonders for her self-esteem. If only her younger sister Kara hadn't insisted she go. Giving in to shut her sister up, Daria borrows Kara's high heels in an effort to jumpstart her confidence. But in her rush to get out the door, she picks up the wrong pair, a butt-ugly purple platform creation with bright green sequins... After Midnight Greg McCauley can't believe his bad luck. He finally meets a beautiful, intelligent, intriguing, confident woman, but she rushes off before he can get her number. He knows he should put her out of his mind, but there's just something about her. Those lips, those eyes, those legs, those crazy shoes...
And check out Amanda's blog: http://www.amandabrice.blogspot.com/
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 9:19 AM -
5 Comments:
  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger Lyric James said…

    It's on my list of books to buy tomorrow...well today..since it's after midnight my time. LOL

     
  • At 6:12 AM, Blogger Babe King said…

    Awh look, my little padwan is all grown up. Congrats Amanda. Slay 'em girl. (At least you can represent yourself in court afterwards)
    :-)

     
  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger Diana Castilleja said…

    Hugs, Lisa, for putting me up there! I know I'm in good company!

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Tempest Knight said…

    It's a great story! Buy it! (How's that for help to sell a book? hahaha)

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger Karen Erickson said…

    I just bought it - I need to read it. :)

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design