free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Thursday, July 20, 2006
New Cover for Winter Soulstice!


I just got my cover art for my upcoming release, Winter Soulstice, my short erotic contemporary novella with a paranormal twist. Winter Soulstice will be released this winter from Cobblestone Press. You can take a look at all of the wonderful Cobblestone authors at the website:http://www.cobblestone-press.com/
Check my website for the release date this winter! www.EdenBradleyErotica.com
My Cobblestone author of the day is Shelli Stevens. This is a fabulous author! She writes spicy romance with a sense of humor, something I don't see enough of. Check out her current releases, Tourist Attraction and The Pirate's Booty, available now! http://www.shellistevens.com/books.htm
I'm in the home stretch on revisions for my first Bantam book, The Dark Garden. I've done the work, now I'm giving it a final read to check for consistency. It'll be out the door by Monday night.
On Tuesday I'm off to Atlanta for the Romance Writers of America national conference, which should be fun and informative, and a great opportunity to network with other writers and people in the publishing industry. I'll try to post again before I go. Now, back to work!
Eden
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 2:19 PM -
7 Comments:
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design