free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Back from RWA!
The RWA conference in Atlanta was fantastic! I met so many people-my editors at Bantam and Berkley (both warm, intelligent, wonderful people!), my agent, Roberta Brown, whom I adore for reasons other than the awesome book deal she brokered for me, so many writers I've been talking to online for months or years, and many new people I spoke with for the very first time.
I met erotic romance author Lora Leigh. Her writing has been ground-breaking in our field and it was an honor to meet her. A wonderful woman with a great sense of humor! Take a look at her impressive body of work on her website: http://www.loraleigh.com/
My buddy Sasha White was there, signing her new book, Bound, a must read for fans of erotic romance! Sasha writes the hottest stories without making any apologies! Take a peek: http://www.sashawhite.net/
My friend Shelli Stevens won the Passionate Ink Stroke of Midnight contest! Shelli writes her steamy stories with a little bit of humor-great stuff! You must see her website for info about her books: http://www.shellistevens.com/
Back at home, I have to get back to reality and get writing! I still have to finish The Lair and wrote all of Love & Discipline by September 1st! I'd better get to it!
More later when I've fully recovered.
Eden
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 2:22 PM -
2 Comments:
  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger Shelli Stevens said…

    I loved meeting you! You are the biggest sweetheart and cheerleader for us newbies. Oh, and, I love your agent too! LOL.

    Wasn't Atlanta a blast? You need to come to Seattle to see Lacy and I. Get me that proposal so I can get it to the powers that be!

     
  • At 6:04 AM, Blogger Kristen Painter said…

    It was snowing in FL this morning when I woke up and then I realized why...you actually blogged!

    I know, I'm a bad girl. So spank me. ;o)

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design