free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Sunday, August 13, 2006
News, news and more news!
My friend and fellow author, Crystal Jordan, has a fabulous book coming out from Cobblestone Press! Full Swing will be available August 18th!

The only place they still communicate is between the sheets...a professional woman golfer and an Army Ranger struggle to save their marriage after he's seriously injured in combat and has to retire. Outside the bedroom, everything is falling apart because he believes she deserves better than a broken man, but she dreams of a future when they stop fighting and start talking long enough to reclaim the happily ever after that once seemed so certain.
ABOUT CRYSTAL JORDAN: Crystal Jordan only began writing about a year ago after she finished graduate school and needed something to fill the hours that used to be eaten away by homework. What started as a hobby has quickly become a new career. She now writes paranormal, futuristic, contemporary, and erotic romance. Additionally, she is a member of RWA and its erotic romance chapter, Passionate Ink. She also belongs to the award winning author's resource website and forum RomanceDivas.com, where she serves as a moderator and Paranormal Co-Liaison.
http://www.crystaljordan.comAVAILABLE AUGUST 18!http://www.cobblestone-press.com

Another writer friend, Emma Petersen, is selling books like mad! She's a hot new author on the erotic romance scene! Check out her smokin' hot blog for news, updates: http://emmapetersen.blogspot.com/

In my own writing news, I finally finished writing The Lair, the second book in my three-novella anthology for Bantam (due out end of 2007 or early 2008). I'm now four chapters into Love & Discipline, the last novella for my anthology. This story is really rolling, which is wondeful, considering it's due September 1st! This one takes place in San Francisco, my old home town, and I'm enjoying visualizing the different pockets of the city-North Beach, where you can get the best Italian food in the world, the gorgeous Marina district with its view of the San Francisco Bay and the Golden Gate Bridge. My goal is to write 50-65 pages a week to get this baby finished, edited and polished in time. Basically, that means no life for me until it's done, but that's just what I need to do to get my career off the ground, so while I may be whining about my deadlines, I'm really not complaining.
Check back with me-I'm going to post blurbs about my books eventually-I swear!
Eden
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 2:09 PM -
6 Comments:
  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger Shelli Stevens said…

    Wow, you're on a roll Eden! You'll have those novellas done in no time! And cool that you're pimping Crystal and Emma ;)

     
  • At 12:02 AM, Blogger Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin said…

    Hey, I love to pimp my friends, what can I say...;)

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Sarah Palmero said…

    How did the writing go? Did you get a big chunk done? Inquiring minds want to know! :)

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin said…

    I'm into chapter five on Love & Discipline, so it's happening. I'm really happy with the way this book is going! I wrote 12 pages yesterday, and will hopefully get another 10 done today. I'm still trying for 50 pages a week, more if I can. I'd love to get even a few days ahead of schedule since I have another story due at Berkley Nov 1st and edits on my two Cobblestone books are due to come in soon.

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger Jaci Burton said…

    Nice to see I'm not the only one doing the deadline panic dance.

    I think we'll both be doing a lot of late night caffeine drinking, Eden. ;-)

    congrats on the progress so far!

    FYI, you might want to change your settings so those of us without blogger accounts can still post! But it says your blog doesn't allow anyone without a blogger account to post (i.e. anonymous comments). I moved from blogger to wordpress but still want to post here ;-)

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin said…

    ah-hadn't realized that, Jaci. Done!
    But unfortunately, I can't do caffeine! I have to do this au natural!

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design