free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Thursday, August 03, 2006
Pics from RWA 2006!
My critique partner and friend of five years, chick lit author Gemma Halliday. Her book, Spying in High Heels, was just released-smart, snappy and hysterically funny! Romantic Times gave it 4 stars! You can buy it now at most book stores or at Amazon.com
Or you can take a look at her awesome website: www.GemmaHalliday.com

This is me with one of my best friends, Jax Crane, romance author and co-founder of Romance Divas-the best place on the internet for writers of romance and women's fiction. I'm one of the administrators there-you'll find me there as Diva Lisa. Check us out! www.RomanceDivas.com

Me again with powerhouse erotica author Sunny. A wonderful writer and incredibly prolific. She also introduced me to my agent-thank you, Sunny!

This is me (in black lace) with erotica author Lacy Danes (the red-hot mama in the slinky red dress) at the Golden Heart & Rita awards.
I had such an amazing time! Four days of talking and thinking nothing but writing, with a couple of thousand other writers-incredible! I'm still floating from the experience, and missing all my friends.
Okay-back to my looming deadlines!Eden
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 1:48 PM -
8 Comments:
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Imp said…

    Gorgeous pictures!

     
  • At 4:01 AM, Blogger Jodie said…

    So pretty all of you!

    I'm so jealous I'm not living in america at this point. I coulda been there! :)

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger Diana Castilleja said…

    Great shots! You guys are smiling way too much though... ;) I'm so jealous!

     
  • At 9:48 AM, Blogger Lacy Danes said…

    I agree it was a blast. Love the pics.

    Miss you!

    Hugs and Kisses,
    Lacy.

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger Karen Erickson said…

    Wonderful pics! Thanks for sharing. :)

     
  • At 10:40 PM, Blogger Lyric James said…

    Great pics Lacy. You ladies are all so lovely!!

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Two Voices Publishing said…

    Gorgeous new blog! Great pics!

     
  • At 2:08 AM, Blogger Keziah Hill said…

    Back from the US only to fall into my sick bed. So I'm late in telling you how much I appreciated meeting and talking to you. Blessings to you and the Divas!

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design