free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Staggering to the Finish Line!
Tonight I finished polishing Love & Discipline! It's ready to go to my editor at Bantam, along with The Bonds of Love and The Lair, but I want to give The Lair one more look first. I still need to come up with an overall title for the anthology, but at least the writing is done (until I get revisions. *sigh*).
My next projects are my sensuality workshop, happening at the Seattle RWA group in November, and my next novella, Sanctuary, due at Berkley November 1st. I wrote Love & Discipline in just over three weeks, so six for Sanctuary is very do-able. Truthfully, I've been dying to get to this story, which is based on some real life people and places I know-and that's all I'm gonna say! Except that I am totally in love with my hero in Sanctuary. His name is Shaye, and he's all bad boy, but smart, too, and artistic, as most of my heroes are. This story is going to be wild! Two different BDSM dungeons, one very raw and urban, one incredibly sophisticated and elegant. My heroine is in for one hell of a ride!
So, this week I'm pimping my friend and fellow erotica author Lacy Danes. She writes gorgeous historical erotic romance with a touch of kink. Her three-in-one anthology, What She Craves, is due out soon! Take a look at this HOT cover! http://www.lacydanes.com/
Don't forget to check my website for updates and sneak peeks at my books, plus a new section called 'For The Voyeur', which has short stories you won't find anywhere else, written specifically for my website. My current title is Soul Strangers, a sensual morsel of a tale.
http://www.edenbradleyerotica.com/
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 10:30 PM -
10 Comments:
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Richelle Mead said…

    Woohoo! Congrats on finishing.

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger Vivi Anna said…

    Wow Eden! Some great reads coming our way!

    Fantastic!

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger Kate Willoughby said…

    I'm in awe of your production, Eden. I wanna be you when I grow up! LOL

     
  • At 4:23 AM, Blogger Emma Sanders said…

    Congrats on finishing! Here's wishing you many sales.

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger K.A.S. said…

    Woohooo! Awesome work meeting that deadline.
    Hope you have a day to kick back and recharge in there. Or at least a few hours.

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amazing! Meeting deadlines is a wonderful feeling! I can't wait to see those books on the shelf!

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin said…

    Tomorrow is Tuesday, which means I have to start on my next book. Last day of goofing off today. I think I might sleep all day. :)

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Shelli Stevens said…

    Can't wait to see you in Seattle, chick-a-dee! Take care and congrats on all the writing!

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats on finishing, Eden!

     
  • At 11:19 PM, Blogger Night Diva Maria said…

    Oh Love that name Shayne! I'm hooked already! LOL
    Congrats on finishing and Good luck with the upcoming projects!!

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design