free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Saturday, September 23, 2006
Branded Available now!
Check out Emma Petersen's new release, Branded, a hot reuniuon story! Here's the blurb:
Jenny and Ty have known each other most of their lives and have been attracted to each other since they’ve been old enough to know what attraction meant. A tragedy has bought Jenny back home to Parsons' Pass and into Ty’s arms. The heat between them is as hot as ever, but the scars he carries from his parents’ relationship and his own failed marriage keep Jenny at bay. When Ty comes close to losing the most important person in his life, he knows it’s time to bury the past and fight for their love.
Buy this book at Cobblestone Press! http://www.cobblestone-press.com/
And you can read an excerpt on Emma's website, a sexy little peek! http://emmapetersen.com/bookshelf.html
I'm still working on Sanctuary for the Berkley Heat Exclusive anthology and it's really going well! I am totally in love with this hero. Shaye is a real bad boy, with a wicked goatee and tattoos-but smart, creative-a devestating combination for me. Sanctuary won't be out until September 2007-I'll keep you posted!
Meanwhile, I had an idea for a new story that I'm hoping to have time to write and submit to one of my e-publishers. It's too new to give details, but it will be a BDSM story. For some reason, all of my e-books are straight contemporary, while all of my upcoming print books are BDSM-themed. I thought it was time for a little cross over.
Okay-off to write!
Eden
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 1:50 PM -
2 Comments:
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design