free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Friday, September 15, 2006
Upcoming Release and other stuff...

I just found out my first novella with Cobblestone, Isle of Desire, will be released on September 29th! Here's a blurb:
Is it really possible to fulfill the fantasy of a promise made in the passion of youth? On a beach on the small Venezuelan island of Isla de Margarita, Isabel Asher meets once more the love of her life, Rafael Cruz, the man she left behind twelve years earlier. Desire ignites, but can the sultry tropical nights spent in his bed lead them back to love? She’s about to find out, and maybe to have her heart broken in the process.
Lots of great things happening at Cobblestone Press! My friend, Emma Petersen, has several books coming from Cobblestone. Take a look at her website: http://www.emmapetersen.com/ for info about her September 22nd release, Branded, a HOT reunion story, as well as her other books!
Or you can browse the Cobblestone Press website: http://www.cobblestone-press.com/
Come and chat tonight with me and my fellow Phaze authors at Fallen Angel Reviews chatroom. Just go to http://www.fallenangelreviews.com/home.shtml and click on Chat. The Phaze authors are a wild bunch and it's bound to be a good time!
I'm also going to be talking about writing erotica and the erotica/erotic romance industry at Romance Divas next week. We're having a huge erotica bash there from September 19th through the 21st. Some of the other participating authors will be Shelley Bradley, Joey Hill, Alison Kent, and Sunny. For you writers, we'll also have two agents, Jessica Faust and Laura Bradford, and the fabulous Raelene Gorlinsky of Ellora's Cave and Treva Harte of LooseId! Come to the Divas Secret Workshop at www.RomanceDivas.com
In my writing news, I've started working on Sanctuary, my BDSM novella for Berkley, but it's been slow-going, which means I haven't been disciplined enough about my writing, so off I go to write!
Eden
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 10:48 AM -
9 Comments:
  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Karen Erickson said…

    Oooh, I'm excited about the workshop over at Divas. Gotta go check that out. I don't hang out there enough - I need to...

    I love that cover. Makes me want to read it on that alone. :)

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin said…

    Thanks Karen! Yes, come visit us at Divas more often-the workshop is going to be awesome!

     
  • At 11:42 PM, Blogger Shelli Stevens said…

    Yay I can't wait for that workshop! Both of them, the Divas and Seattle one!

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ooww love the cover!

    I can't wait for the Diva's workshop either :D

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Lyric James said…

    I can't wait for that workshop. It should be fun.

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Emma Petersen said…

    Woohoo! Thanks Lisa. I am so excited about the workshop! I probably won't ask a lot of question but I still plan on learning alot!

     
  • At 5:28 AM, Blogger Larissa Ione said…

    That IS a gorgeous cover!

    Must check out the Divas workshop. ;)

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger Tempest Knight said…

    Can't wait to read Isle of Desire! How's Sanctuary coming along? *wg*

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin said…

    Tempest-Sanctuary is coming a long. I'm going to have to move soon, so I've been spending more time house-hunting than writing lately, but when I do sit down to write it's really flowing. Shouldn't be a problem to make my Nov. 1st deadline.
    Eden :)

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design