free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Tuesday, October 31, 2006
A Must Read for fans of BDSM Erotica!
Yes, I'm pimping one of my writer friends again, but this one is really awesome! Multi-published author Laura Bacchi has done it again in this sultry, kinky tale with a touch of mystery:

Topping ToraBy Laura BacchiISBN 1-59578-294-X Available now at Liquid Silver BooksTora Wolff craves domination, and at Club Xotica, she expects to get it. When the man who tops her at work shows up to top her at play, Tora can’t believe her bad luck. And she hasn’t even found the dead body yet...Jovan Creel wants a woman who’s willing to submit, and not just any woman. He wants Tora. But after all the fun and games are over, will she want him? When Tora decides to explore her submissive side with another man, someone more experienced--and much more dangerous--Jovan soon discovers it's not a question of Tora wanting him when she returns to Atlanta. It's a question of whether she can return at all.For an excerpt, click here. Contains: D/s, multiple partners, M-M-F, F-F, heavy spanking, light bondage, anal sex.

Keep your eyes open for my soon-to-be-posted cover for my BDSM novel, The Dark Garden, due out in June 2007! Check here and on my website for updates:
www.EdenBradleyErotica.com

Meanwhile, I'll be making an appearance in Seattle later this week. I'm presenting my first workshop, 'An Exercise in Sensuality', to the Greater Seattle RWA chapter this Saturday, November 4th. Wish me luck!
I've recently put together a MySpace page-it's about time! Vist me there at:
http://www.myspace.com/edenbradley

Eden
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 8:24 PM -
7 Comments:
  • At 4:40 AM, Blogger Laura Bacchi said…

    Thanks for pimpin' me! I'll send you a cut of my royalties LOL

    Good luck in Seattle, and I can't wait to see your cover!!!

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Kate Willoughby said…

    Have a terrific trip, Eden!!! Knock 'em dead. :)

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats, Eden! Have a great time in Seattle.

     
  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger Sasha White said…

    I Love Laura's style. I knwo this will be wa great read.

    Good Luck in Seattle! I can;t wait to see your cover!!

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Miranda Heart said…

    That is great Eden. I didn't know that's why you went to Seatle. But, I would if I ever caught up on everyone's lives. LOL

    I'm so excited about the new book, I can't wait until it comes out.

    And your fellow authors appreciate your pimpin'. :)

    Have a great one!

     
  • At 7:09 AM, Blogger Larissa Ione said…

    Dang, girl! You are BUSY!!!!

    And hurry up and share your cover! *g*

     
  • At 6:03 PM, Blogger Cora Zane said…

    Sounds like a good book! Have a fun trip and a safe return. ^_^

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design