free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Slacking again...
I know all I've been doing lately is posting promo for my fellow authors, but truly, these are some fabulous reads-and I've been too busy to do anything more.
I have copy edits to turn in to Bantam by Friday, a 30K novella (Sanctuary) to finish for Berkley by November 1st, then I go to Seattle to present my first workshop to the Seattle RWA chapter (it's called An Exercise in Sensuality) on November 2nd, and I'm moving this week! So, I'm really not slacking all the way around, but I have been ignoring my poor, neglected blog.
I did have some exciting news recently-I got the cover art for The Dark Garden, my upcoming June 2007 single title release with Bantam! It's gorgeous! Too soon to share, but keep your eyes open and I'll post it when I can.
I'm also busy developing my next two books for Bantam (hopefully), plus another 25-30K novella, so I have too many stories in my head right now-makes it hard to think!
I also finally got on MySpace! I've been putting it off, but it seems to be a great promotional tool for other authors, so I did it! You can see me on MySpace at: http://www.myspace.com/edenbradley
I'll customize it and make it pretty when I can figure out how to do it.
Don't forget, my contemporary erotic novella, Isle of Desire, is on sale now at www.Cobblestone-Press.com ! See my promo trailer on my MySpace page!
And you can still find my erotic novella, Heatwave, at www.Phaze.com
Okay-back to work-no rest for the wicked...
Eden
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 12:48 PM -
6 Comments:
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger Shelli Stevens said…

    Hey Eden! I'm so excited you got a My Space page! And you're a busy bee, so don't feel bad about not blogging every day! Can't wait to see you in Seattle soon!

     
  • At 10:50 PM, Blogger Kate Willoughby said…

    Eden, I hope the move goes smoothly. Anyone who knows you couldn't possibly call you a slacker.

     
  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Lyric James said…

    Ooh...MySpace...I'll have to find you and friend you. Sounds you're going to be real busy over the next month.

     
  • At 5:35 PM, Blogger Robin L. Rotham said…

    Sheesh! You call that slacking?! I've got a tension headache just reading your agenda. :D Can't wait to see that cover!

     
  • At 7:53 AM, Blogger Diana Castilleja said…

    Good luck on Myspace! It's a ride... And I feel for you for having to move, not anywhere near my list of fav things to do. *grin*

    Have a nice Weekend!

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Wow. I bow to your time management skills! Make sure to take deep breaths and relax now and again, okay?

    I am soo bummed I'm missing that workshop. Make sure to keep us updated as to when you're doing it again!

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design