free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Saturday, November 18, 2006
Jax joins me on the dark side...

So-today Jax and I were supposed to write, but instead we went to Studio City Tattoo to check out some designs for her. She found the perfect one, so she decided to just go for it!
This is the Sanskrit 'Om' symbol-the sacred symbol representing the voice of the Universe. The various curves represent the different levels of consciousness, and the symbol and what it represents is said to embody the essence of the Universe-a huge creative force. I think it's really beautiful!
She was very brave-okay, maybe not in those moments right before he touched the needle to her skin-LOL! She didn't quite believe me when I told her it wouldn't really hurt. I don't think she actually enjoyed the process as much as I did when I got my tattoo in September, but she got through it just fine-and even had a big endorphin-induced grin at the end!
So-what was I supposed to be writing today? I'm working on a short novella, hopefully for the Phaze Fetish line, if I can get it done in time, and if they like it, of course. The title is Breaking Skye, a BDSM-themed story-my first for an e-publisher! Deadline is December 1st, and I also have to do revisions on my three-novella anthology for Bantam because my release date just got bumped up, and tonight I found in my e-mailbox first round edits on my next Cobblestone story, Winter Soulstice, which is due out in December. I'll be a very busy girl in the next couple of weeks!
So many stories, so little time!
Ooh-I almost forgot to pimp one of my writer friends! This week I really want you to take a look at an anthology edited by Phaze author and editor Alessia Brio called Coming Together. This is a compilation of erotic stories and poems, and all proceeds will be donated to the American Red Cross for disaster relief efforts. This is a special Hurricane Relief edition-important because too many victims of Hurricane Katrina are still homeless and suffering. Please be a part of this vital relief effort-and find some wonderful reading at the same time! You can buy Coming Together at www.Phaze.com
Here's a direct link: http://www.king-cart.com/cgi-bin/cart.cgi?store=Phaze&product=Coming+Together+by+Alessia+Brio,+ed.
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 9:12 PM -
4 Comments:
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger Shelli Stevens said…

    I love Jax's tattoo! How cool!

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are such a bad influence ;) It is an awesome tattoo! Very fitting. I have one on my ankle. Anyone ever get their pen name in a tattoo? I'm considering it.

    Toni Sue from the Divas

     
  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Karen Erickson said…

    Jax's tattoo is cool. I've always wanted to get one...sigh.

    You are one busy woman btw!!!

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Deborah said…

    the tattoo is gorgeous! Sounds like y'all are having an awful lot of fun. :)

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design