free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Thursday, December 21, 2006
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
I don't have much in the way of news today. I've just been getting ready for the holidays-shopping, wrapping and mailing gifts, preparing for Christmas Eve dinner at my place...but in between I've been working on my next two books-hopefully Bantam will like my proposals. I'm going non-BDSM with these-surprise, surprise! The second book will be about fetishes, but I'm not saying what kind. The first book is pure sensual fantasy. Can't say much else until they're contracted. Cross your collective fingers for me!
My editor wants the proposals on both books, as well as a first chapter on each, the first week in January, which is very do-able if I make myself sit down and write! Actually, I completed the rough on the outline for the first book last night, and I've started the chapter on that book. Today I've been running errands and goofing off, but I suppose I need a day like that now and then, too. But now, fueled by chocolate, I'm going to try and funnel my energy into that first chapter. It'd be great to make some headway on it tonight. Wish me luck!
Not sure when I'll post again with all the holiday craziness, and I'll probably fly to Reno to care for a dear friend post-surgury the first week of the New Year (we're waiting to find out her surgury date), so while I'm here, I want to wish everyone a Happy Holiday season-whatever you happen to celebrate! Be joyful, be well, and happy writing!
Eden
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 8:24 PM -
5 Comments:
  • At 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Merry Christmas Eden! I need to write - I promised something to CP the first week in Jan...

    :D

     
  • At 1:19 PM, Blogger R.G. ALEXANDER said…

    Happy Holidays!

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger Two Voices Publishing said…

    Good luck with your proposals! Have a great holiday!

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I need to write, too. Can I borrow some of your discipline? :D

    Have a wonderful holiday, Eden, and best of luck with the proposals! As delish as Heat Wave was, I can't imagine that your editor won't love them. I'm counting the minutes until Breaking Skye and The Dark Garden are released...

     
  • At 10:26 AM, Blogger Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin said…

    LOL Robin-I just barely have enough discipline myself to meet my deadlines!
    Happy Holidays everyone!

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design