free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Thursday, December 07, 2006
I Was Tagged for Christmas!
Christmas list
Tagged by my dear friend, erotica author Lacy Danes
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot chocolate! Anything chocolate. But I do love egg nog, too.
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Oh, presents must be wrapped as prettily as possible! And I love those pretty gift bags!
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? Colored lights on the tree, generally, although one year I did a tree with white lights and all silver, gold and white ornaments and it was beautiful! I'm too lazy to put lights outside.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? We did at my Mom's house, but I haven't done it since Mom's been gone. Maybe I should...:)
5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually around the second week in December. I always get a natural tree, and I don't want it to dry out. I live in LA, which is really desert, so everything is dry here.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? I have to go with Lacy on this and say pumpkin pie-with lots of whipped cream. Hmmm...the whipped cream by itself is pretty good, too!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? My first Christmas tree when I was eight. Long story.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I was six years old. My favorite aunt, Linda, had spent the night and was sleeping on the couch. I woke up early and found a red bicycle with a big ribbon on it in the middle of the living room. For some reason, I thought Christmas was the next day, and it was some sort of sin to have seen the bike too early. I freaked out! The only way my aunt could calm me down was to explain the whole Santa thing.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Always-some on Christmas Eve, some on Christmas Day.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? Colored lights, tons of gorgeous ornaments, mostly glass, and gold beaded garlands.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?I love it! But I've only seen it a few times (I am a California girl!) and I've never had to live in it. I imagine the novelty would wear off real fast the first time I had to shovel my driveway.
12. Can you ice skate? Rather horribly as a kid. Probably not at all by now.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? My aunt Linda got a Barbie van for me-it was all pink and orange (this was the late sixties-erverything was pink and orange). I loved that thing!
14. What’s the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with family and friends.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? That pumpkin pie again!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Just sitting around the table and eating, talking, laughing, telling stories, drinking champagne-being together
17. What tops your tree? A gold star.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving, absolutely! Especially when there are kids. I have a little brother and sister now, and a new nephew-fun!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? All I Want for Christmas Is You and the David Bowie/Bing Crosby version of The Little Drummer Boy.
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? YUM!
Tagging... Crystal Jordan and Karen Erikson-because they actually read my blog now and then-LOL!
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 8:40 PM -
5 Comments:
  • At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL! You are too funny...

    I did this a week ago I think? I love this list, it was fun.

    :D

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Blogger Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin said…

    Oh no, Karen! I'm late, as usual. Okay, do I tag someone else now? Let's see if Miss Cora Zane is reading this and hasn't done it yet. If so-you're it, Cora!
    Eden

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Eden, that was a very sweet list. I really enjoyed it.

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Miranda Heart said…

    How cute! Glad to see you're busy. Keep up the hard work.

     
  • At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That was awesome! Nice to read.

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design