free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Thursday, December 14, 2006
Tagged again-Cobblestone style
Hmmm...let's see what strange and revealing facts about me this one will bring up. Here it goes...

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Medical office manager
2. Retail manager and buyer
3. makeup artist
4. glam rock band stylist

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Los Angeles
2. San Francisco
3. Marin County (across the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco)
4. Sonoma Wine Country

Four Favorite Foods:
1. lobster
2. chocolate eclairs
3. anything Thai
4. chocolate donuts

Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
1. Practical Magic
2. Quills
3. Pride & Prejudice (Kiera Knightly version)
4. Love Actually

Four TV Shows I Watch:
1. Dexter (on Showtime-dark but brilliant!)
2. American Idol
3. L Word (also on Showtime)
4. Tyra Banks Show (a guilty pleasure!)

Four Places I've Visited:
1. Paris
2. Cancun
3. St. Martin's
4. Jamaica

Four Places I'd Like To Visit:
1. Paris again-I need to spend a lot more time there!
2. the Greek islands
3. Italy
4. Tahiti

Four Websites I Go To (almost) Daily:
1. Romance Divas
2. Passionate Ink Forum
I don't have any more unless blogs count-but I rarely do that, either

Four People I'm Tagging To Do This:
1. Crystal Jordan
2. Emma Petersen
3. Karen Erikson
4. Loribelle Hunt
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 9:04 PM -
6 Comments:
  • At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aaah! Ok I'm doing this on Saturday. :)

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hehe! Okay. I'm doing it.

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool! I was raised in Napa. I remember we had this conversation a while ago. LOL.
    You've gotten to go to some cool places!
    "Glam Band Stylist"? Wow! Interesting.

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger Crystal Jordan said…

    I'll do it Saturday! And may I say :-P

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ack. Ok, I'll do it tomorrow. ;)

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger R.G. ALEXANDER said…

    Very interesting!
    LOL-to everyone who got tagged-you guys are cracking me up :}

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design