free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Thursday, December 07, 2006
~WINTER SOULSTICE~ Released this Friday!


My contemporary erotic novella with a slight paranormal twist, Winter Soulstice, will be released this Friday! Here's a little peek:
A chance storm on December 21st, the Winter Solstice, drives psychologist Destiny Walker to a spontaneous consultation with a fortune-teller. When the psychic tells her she’s about to meet her soul mate, Destiny is dubious.
But when she runs into Superman look-alike Reece Kellan—literally—her rational world is turned upside down. Reece is funny, kind, and the sexiest man she’s ever seen. And when their bodies meet, the electricity they create could rival the storm raging outside. But there’s something more there, something mysterious, alluring and a little frightening. Is it possible the psychic was right, after all?

Come and celebrate my new release this Friday night at 8PM EST at the Cobblestone chatroom! Just go to www.Cobblestone-Press.com to find the chatroom or to buy my book!
Lots of exciting things happening right now. I recently sold my short BDSM-themed erotic novella, Breaking Skye, to Phaze, due to be released in February as part of Phaze's February Fetish line-try to say that 5 times fast! More on Breaking Skye later.
Today I'm working on finishing up proofing the galleys on The Dark Garden for Bantam. I hope to have it sent back to my editor by tomorrow. I don't know how many times I've read this story by now, but I still have moments where I read a certain line or a scene, and I think 'Oh, that was really good!'. I think it's rare for a writer to really like what we write without constantly doubting ourselves. So it's pretty exciting that I still love this story-a first for me. I have noticed that I like what I'm writing more and more, so maybe it's an evolution of my development as a writer. Not that I'll love every line I ever write-far from it. I see this growth as a life-long process, and I know there will always be these inner struggles to love what I do, to do it well, to keep doing it better.
I'm not actively working on a new story right now, which is strange. I have two books vaguely outlined that I'm dying to get to, though. I thought I'd take December off and just enjoy it, but I'm so compelled to write! This is a good thing, I suppose. But maybe some day I'll learn how to relax-LOL! And even though I'm not working on these stories, they're in my head, my characters popping in to tell me something about who they are, feeding me bits of dialogue...if they would only keep quiet long enough for me to conecentrate on the task at hand, maybe I could work a little faster. But I have to stop several times a day to make notes. Do the rest of you do this, or am I really that neurotic?
Okay-back to work!
Eden
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 1:47 PM -
1 Comments:
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Tawny Taylor said…

    Congratulations on all your terrific news! And regarding the notes--I know exactly where you're coming from! Heck, sometimes I'll jump out of bed in the middle of the night to scribble down a bit of dialogue or plot twist that came to me while I was drifting in and out of sleep.

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design