free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Tuesday, January 09, 2007
I'm so boring
So-I haven't posted since December 28th because I have absolutely nothing to talk about and I'm sure you all have better things to do than listen to me blather on about nothing. But what the hell, I'm about to do it, anyway.
Um...what the heck have I been doing? I've spent a lot of time developing proposals and writing first chapters for two books which I hope to sell to Bantam. I sent it in on Friday afternoon to my editor, so now I'm waiting to hear back. I am not a good waiter. I'm not sleeping well and I manically check my e-mail sixteen times a day. I never said I wasn't totally neurotic.
Meanwhile, I'm getting prepared for the Romantic Times conference, which requires four different costumes. A total PITA, but I love, love, love costume parties, so I'm in costume geek heaven. I recently ordered my wings for the Fairy Ball, which arrived today and they're gorgeous! All black and sparkly-so cool! My b/f was watching me take them out of the box and try them on, and he was rolling his eyes at my excitement. Am I the only one who loves this stuff? Okay, besides Lillian Feisty, who apparently has a costume collection so large she actually has to rent a storage room just to hold them. (I am so jealous!).
I also received my fangs for the Vampire Ball-they came in this cool little plastic coffin. I'm a sucker for good packaging.
Now all I have left to decide is who to go as for the Dorchester Legends of Rock n' Roll party. This one has me stumped. Any suggestions?
I suppose I should stop babbling and go write-I haven't written since Friday-BAD! But right now I'd almost rather do housework.
Okay-off to find something else to distract myself with...
Eden
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 3:54 PM -
5 Comments:
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger Eva Gale said…

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE costumes and I think Lillian is a bitch I'm so jealous.

     
  • At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Costumes are fun - I CANNOT believe Ms Feisty had to rent storage just for her costumes!

    I would love to go to the RT convention someday. It sounds like so much fun.

    Funny, my blog is about how boring I am, too! :)

     
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger R.G. ALEXANDER said…

    I love getting into costume-I usually have to create them in a MacGuyver/wish I was Martha Stewart way though. Once I made wings for my mother {the original fairy} Out of coat hangers, shimmery cloth remnants, and tape {sad sad sad} I am SURE your wings are far better :}And if I ever get to RT-I am splurging for real costumes!
    And yes-Ms. Feisty is now the focus of my envy. lol

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's funny Eden because you and boring in the same sentence just does not compute to me. Right after you say that you talk about four different costume parties! How is that boring? LOL

    Let us know what happens with your editor. Glad to know I'm not the only one who obsessively checks their email.

     
  • At 8:00 AM, Blogger Crystal Jordan said…

    You're gonna be Madonna. Totally. Like 1980s rocker Madonna. Like a Virgin!

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design