free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Thursday, January 11, 2007
New Sale to Bantam!
I got the word today that I've sold two more erotic novels to Bantam! Tentative titles and brief blurbs:
Exotica: Seven Days of Kama Sutra & Nine Days of Arabian Nights
In this two-part story, two women reaffirm an old friendship while they each explore their most secret desires at Exotica, an exclusive fantasy resort for women in the sultry desert heat of Palm Springs.
The Principles of Lust is the story of a university sociology professor who teaches a course in Alternative Sexuality. When she begins an affair with a younger man—one of her students—she finally explores her own unusual desires: the sensuality of food.

I don't have release dates yet-just deadlines-LOL! But I imagine they'll be out some time in 2008. Lots of writing to do!
Big thanks to my awesome agent, Roberta Brown, for handling this sale for me. I love this woman! And I'm grateful to my editor for showing confidence in my abilities-a huge compliment, and I'll do everything I can to fulfill her expectations. I feel very lucky!
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 9:31 PM -
15 Comments:
  • At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's great Eden! Congratulations.

     
  • At 5:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Absolutely fabulous! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!

     
  • At 5:30 AM, Blogger Eva Gale said…

    Woohoo!

     
  • At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YAY Lisa!!! Congrats!! :D

    (... and now I have that song stuck in my head.)

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger Crystal Jordan said…

    YAY EDEN! Congrats!

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Stephanie Tyler said…

    Yay Eden!!!!! Awesome news :)

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats Eden! That is way too cool. :)

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin said…

    Thanks, everyone-it's very exciting! :))

     
  • At 5:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice pages here. Great information. Will visit again and recommend.

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger Jennifer McKenzie said…

    Yayyyyyyyy That's awesome, Eden. I LOVE the concept about the college professor.

     
  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger R.G. ALEXANDER said…

    I am so very excited for you!

     
  • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Larissa Ione said…

    OMG, congratulations, Eden!!!! That's so cool! Both titles sound AWESOME...can't wait to read!

     
  • At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's the trouble with print books -- they take sooooo loooooong! I'm having enough trouble waiting for Breaking Skye!

    Congrats again!

     
  • At 4:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is some great news. Congratulations Eden!

     
  • At 4:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is some great news. Congratulations Eden!

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design