free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Silence and other interesting bits and pieces
I just sold a short story, SILENCE, to Magic Carpet Books for an erotic anthology to be edited by one of my hero authors, Maria Isabel Pita! The BEYOND DESIRE anthology will be released in September-you should be able to find it at your local Barnes & Noble store, or to order it online. I'll have a cover image to post here soon!
I'm so excited to participate in this anthology. SILENCE is an erotic ghost story, something very different for me, since I very rarely write paranormal, but when Maria invited me, I wasn't going to say no! I love her work. If you haven't read her erotica, you really must. She's a wonderful writer. Her stories are raw and full of passion for language and sex and for the moment, yet they are sensual at the same time, which takes real talent.
More about this anthology, and my story in it, closer to the release date!
Meanwhile, I'm working on EXOTICA for Bantam, my two-part erotic story set in a luxurious sex resort for women in Palm Springs. I'm sort of almost nearly done-another 50 or 60 pages should do it. Then I'll spend a few weeks editing and polishing. I'm hoping to finish it before I leave for the Romantic Times convention. For any of you going to RT, you'll find me at Club RT on Thursday from 11-12, with a bunch of other authors from Romance Divas, including Tawny Taylor, Jenna Black, Jax Cassidy/Cassidy Kent, Amelia June, and Lacy Danes. Other Diva authors will be at Club RT at various times, so please come by and visit us all!
I'll also be hanging out with the Phaze authors at RT, and of course I'll be at all the costume parties-should be fun!
I should be writing today, but there are always distractions. Today's main distraction is author Natasha Mostert's website! I've just started reading her book, Season of the Witch-really fascinating stuff, and I don't want to say much more because exploring her website is such an amazing experience. She has a memory game on her site that you must see. Even if you don't really want to play, the artwork is incredible. I've been following the process as her webmaster uploaded bits of the game, and it's finaly finished and able to play. Give it a try:
http://www.seasonofthewitch.com/books/sotw/gates/index.php
click to enter, then click on 'Game On'. It's very challenging, especially for someone like me-I have a terrible memory these days!
Okay-off to try and get this book finished!
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 11:23 AM -
5 Comments:
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger Eva Gale said…

    Ohh Season of the witch came out! I'm There!

    And I completely agree about MIP. Incredible.

     
  • At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can't wait to read the anthology - it sounds fantastic! Grats again on the sale >G<

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger R.G. ALEXANDER said…

    Oh Congrats!!! You know I love the story. I do have a sudden wild craving for a peach though. hmmm. LOL

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin said…

    LOL, RG! You'll never let me live that peach down, will you?

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Karen Erickson said…

    Can't wait to see you at RT Eden! And good luck with the writing - you can do it!

    :)

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design