free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Wednesday, May 02, 2007
RT Convention 2007!

Well...all I can say is this was a very wild time! I think the earliest I got to bed was 2AM, the average was 3, and one night it was 4:30. Yeah. I'm way too old for this.
I came home with no voice, but a happy smile on my tired face. I went to a few workshops (I know-I never go to the workshops!). In particular I loved Sasha White and Vivi Anna's on Bad Girls. Our group was there-Lillian Feisty, Karen Erikson and me. The fabulous Feisty attended with cocktail in hand-a white chocolate martini, I believe. A wonderful, interactive workshop-fun and a little dirty! We love that!
My pal and brilliant webmistress, Jax Crane, also presented a workshop on web marketing with Cathy Clamp and Rob Preese-2 hours long, and they did an amazing job! Really detailed info. Of course, they probably could have done without Kristen and I sitting in the back row giggling like a couple of school girls-all I can do is plead exhaustion. Jax is just lucky that Kristen didn't get up, spit on a wad of tissue and wipe her face, as she kept threatening to do after we both fawned over how pretty she looked, how brialliant she was, what a good job she was doing, like her two mothers.
I met some wonderful people there this year-way too many to list. And it was great to see some of my old Diva friends I only get to see once a year.
The costume parties were insane! In a good way. I'm such a costume geek-that was my favorite part. I really never wanted to take my fairy wings off ever again. They'd go so well with my pj's and fuzzy slippers while I type away in front of my computer every day. Hmmm...they just might, at that...
Okay-here are some pics, although those of you who want to see the full load can go into Chit Chat at Romance Divas and look for my RT pics post with the link. This was about as much fun as you can have with your clothes on!

A very happy RG Alexander with the Ellora's Cave calendar models. A lovely way to start the convention!

The Divas do Moulin Rouge-the first party.

RG, Jax, me, Feisty, Karen.




Author Tawny Taylor & me-Moulin Rouge party



Fairy Ball-myself & Jax with Tawny Taylor, winner of the costume contest! Well-deserved-she makes hers by hand!



Phaze fairies! Will Belegon, Alessia Brio, Kat Lively, me, Robin Slick, Eliza Gayle.



Diva fairies! Me, Karen, Feisty, Jax and RG, our little woodsprite, in front.

3AM-night of the Fairy Ball-cuddling with Karen Erikson

Me Feisty & Jax-Wild West Vampire Ball


Author Adrienne Kama & Me-Wild West Vampire Ball


My darling RG Alexander and Jax. One of the few pics I have of anyone not in a costume!


Too much fun, too little time to straighten up. It got worse-this was only day 3.


Me with Feisty-Immortals Party
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 8:25 PM -
12 Comments:
  • At 2:27 AM, Blogger Imp said…

    What a great time!

     
  • At 7:27 AM, Blogger R.G. ALEXANDER said…

    You looked so beautiful-those awesome pics dont do you justice. I had such a wonderful time! I do see that I should have ducked out of the way of the camera more often-but...well...my mind was foggy from the chocolate martinis and glitter spray. :)

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger L.K. Campbell said…

    Thank you for the pictures. Y'all looked great in costumes, and I know you had a wonderful time.

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    It was a Butterscotch Martini and I miss you like crazy!

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger Karen Erickson said…

    Love those pics! And yes, you were in love with your wings! They suited you perfectly.

    Can't wait til July - maybe we can cuddle in bed again. ;)

    Miss you!

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great Pics!! A messy room is the sign of a very good time!

    ANd I know you had a ball! *grin* So did I.

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger Emma Petersen said…

    Glad you guys had a blast! Great pics!

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Will Belegon said…

    lots of smiley memories here...

    I think the bar misses us...

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin said…

    Yes-I think the bar misses us, and I miss you all! I really do. Post-convention depression. *sigh*

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love all the pictures the Divas have been posting!
    I can't wait to meet you all next year!

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Vivi Anna said…

    I'm having post convention drepression too Eden. Loved meeting you. I wish you so much success in the future! I won't be at RWA...but next year for sure.

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    8 Random Things About Me!! You've been tagged!

    You gotta check my website and see 8 random things you may never have wanted to know about me, then do your own and tag four more lucky folks! thanks and Have fun!

    www.havenrich.com

    Love the photos!!

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design