free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Monday, June 25, 2007
More News!
Well, this is very exciting and a little unusual...
My editor at Bantam approached my agent and said they'd like to lock in two more books from me and were ready to contract sight unseen-which is a good thing since I wasn't prepared to propose anything new until January. My agent says this doesn't happen often and means that Bantam is happy with the books I've turned in to them so far, which is great news! So-I just had another two book deal!!! This will be books five and six for Bantam! I actually have plenty of ideas and have narrowed it down to the two I really want to write, but I'm not supposed to say anything yet, so stay tuned for details!
I sort of can't believe this is happening-it's very surreal, but wonderful, too! Lots of work ahead of me, which is fine.
I'll give you all details when I can! Okay-off to write!
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 11:36 AM -
13 Comments:
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Jax Cassidy said…

    Congrats! Tag, you're it! Read my blog.. http://www.jaxadora.blogspot.com

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Imp said…

    Way to go! If I stand reeeeeeally close to you, maybe some of your mojo will rub off on me.

     
  • At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay, Eden!

    Congratulations!

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Isabelle Santiago said…

    That's so exciting! :) Keep it up, Eden! Some really great things ahead for you.

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger AuthorM said…

    Hey, that's good news! Congrats!

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am beyond happy for you Lisa. You are a major inspiration to me! I can't wait to hear all about these books when you are given the go-ahead to announce them! *mwah*

     
  • At 5:28 AM, Blogger R.G. ALEXANDER said…

    I'm so excited for you!

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger Shelli Stevens said…

    You're so cool. That's fabulous, Eden. Congrats!

     
  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger P. Robinson said…

    That is so awesome. I'm really happy for you and can't wait to read the new books!

     
  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger Tempest Knight said…

    Congrats, chica!

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats!! That's really great news

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger Lyric James said…

    Awesome!!! That's great news Eden. Congratulations!!!

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Lacy Danes said…

    This is fantastic news!

    I'm so happy for you.

    Huge hugs and a big wet kiss!

    Lacy.

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design