free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Friday, July 06, 2007
Hi ho, Hi ho, it's off to Nationals we go...
So, I've been horribly remiss in updating my blog and now I'm off to the annual Romance Writers of America conference-I actually leave on the 9th, but there is SO much to do between now and Monday! Lots of packing, lots of writing, and I must get a good pedicure before I go. I'm SO excited! And a little scared. I have to do two book signings, which is a bit intimidating. But at least at the Literacy signing Wednesday night (open to the public, so if you're in Dallas, drop on by!) I'll be sitting next to the delightful and delovely Shelley Bradley (or her evil twin, Shayla Black-it'll be interesting to see which one shows up *G*), so maybe the hordes lining up to see her will leak over to my bit of the table and buy my book. I'll also be signing at the Bantam book signing on Saturday from 2:30-4PM, so if you're at the conference, please, please come and see me!
This year I have several events to go to, including the Booksellers Best Awards-my critique partner, the fabulous Gemma Halliday, is up for that one, so I'll be there to cheer her on. And we get to wear cocktail dresses! I'm a girly kinda girl, so this is fun for me.
I'm sure I'll have plenty of adventures to talk about when I get home, as usual-of course, it'll take a week to recover, so it may take a while for me to report.
Meanwhile, they're having a virtual 'Not Going to RWA Conference' Conference at Romance Divas. If you haven't registered on the forum yet, now is the time! There'll be workshops, agents and editors coming to talk-all kinds of fun and informative stuff! And it's free-as always!
Y'all behave while I'm gone!
Eden :)
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 12:17 AM -
6 Comments:
  • At 3:24 AM, Blogger Babe King said…

    Scream for Gemma for me. She is SO going to win those Ritas! Go Gemma! And K and Gina, too. Golden hearts anyone?

    And you'll be fine in the signings. Everyone loves you. The divas alone will keep you swamped. :-)

    Have fun!

     
  • At 5:55 AM, Blogger Imp said…

    Wish I was going. Maybe next year. Will miss seeing you!

     
  • At 11:28 AM, Blogger Dan said…

    Hi,
    I was just reading your blog and thought you may be interested in a new site we've just started for people involved in writing, editing and publishing. If you have the time, the address is www.feelswrite.com
    Thank you.

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Jill Monroe said…

    I hope to see you there! I'm off to pack, I leave tomorrow.

    Have a safe trip!

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger WickedBlog said…

    How fun-- enjoy your celebrity status! :)

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Eden,
    It was great meeting you at Roberta's luncheon at RWA! Please email me at tessmallory@yahoo.com if you don't mind, so I can put your email addy in my address book! :)

    Big hugs,
    Tess Mallory

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design