free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Tuesday, July 17, 2007
RWA 2007 pics!

Lillian Feisty & me-Awards night

The Bantam signing-I thought my hand was going to fall off by the time it was over, but how exhilirating!
Me with Jina Bacarr on the train in Dallas


Me with Shelley Bradley at the Literacy for Life signing

The Divas in front of the tattoo parlor where Mel got her nose pierced and Crystal got her first tattoo to celebrate her first sale to New York!

Some of the Divas on the night we went to the drag karaoke bar (yes, it's more than anasty rumor):
Crystal Jordan, RG Alexander, Jax Cassidy, Lillian Feisty and me.

Larissa Ione, me, Stephanie Tyler-my Bantam anthology mates.

Me with Jaci Burton. I only fan-squeed a little, I think. Minor embarrassment.

RG and me at the Literacy Signing
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 9:37 PM -
9 Comments:
  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Isabelle Santiago said…

    AHHH! Pics!! How awesome! :D

    You, miss, look gorgeous!

    The signing, the karaoke, the tattoo parlor. Man you guys created some awesome memories. Sooo jealous right now. ;)

    Keep enjoying the moment, Eden!

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger P. Robinson said…

    Those are great pictures. Thanks for sharing.
    Kissa

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger The Girl You Used to Know said…

    we had soooo much fun. And I love my nose piercing! some of the folks at the office are just "scandalized"! LOL

    Miss you already!

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger Jennifer McKenzie said…

    Yayyyyyyy Love the pics. How awesome.
    And I'm glad the signing went really well.

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger R.G. ALEXANDER said…

    Looks like we had fun LOL
    But one of my biggest highlights was seeing that line you had of women waiting for YOUR book :}

     
  • At 8:28 PM, Blogger Lacy Danes said…

    Great Pics thanks for sharing them!

    I believe that brown dress is the SAME as the red I wore last year.

    If it is we will have to wear them to the signing in Oct! Or at least bring them to go out in at night.

    Hope you are well.
    Hugs and kisses,
    Lacy.

     
  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Dana Belfry said…

    OMG hanging out with you was SO much fun! I love the pics!

    Look out SF in 2008!

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Karen Erickson said…

    Love the pics Eden!! Miss you. :)

     
  • At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Eden, I just finished your book The Dark Garden....and I think that I might know you..since i am a regular at the North Hollywood "Club Prive." I am sure that the club would love for you to come and talk someday about your books and the role that we all play!

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design