free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Thursday, August 16, 2007
Sherrilyn Kenyon Signing
So-I went with my friends Dana, Chi and Jax to see Sherrilyn Kenyon sign the other night at this very cool local bookstore called Dark Delicacies. The place is a horror/goth/dark paranormal bookstore. They have a pretty amazing collection of books, of course, but they also have lots of other fun stuff, including a whole shelf of purses, which we loved! A bit of shopping ensued.

One interesting item we found was this magazine: Girls and Corpses. Yep. That's what I said. It even comes with a centerfold of a hot chick in a skimpy yellow bikini cuddling with a skeleton covered in bits and pieces of rotting flesh. Okayyyyy...
We were there for 3 hours-the line was insane-but one reason is that Sherrilyn always takes time to talk to each person, stands up to have her picture taken with anyone who asks. She's such a doll! She started the evening by standing on a chair and telling funny stories, then the store owner kept us entertained while we waited by raffling off a huge pile of T-shirts and other goodies. Fun!
What else has been happening? I just got the title for my Bantam anthology with authors Stephanie Tyler and Sydney Croft: Hot Nights, Dark Desires will be an August 2008 release, a three-novella erotic anthology with a story from each of us. Each story takes place in or around New Orleans, so think steamy, sultry Southern nights. There are a few other themes we each address, one of which is art. Anyone who knows me knows that art is one of my favorite topics-and this is my tattoo fetish novella, so I'm very, very excited about it!
Meanwhile, I'm working on Bantam novel #4, which is finally going well after a rough start.
I'm also planning some promotional events. I'll be at the West Hollywood Book Fair on Sunday September 30th with a group of erotica authors-should be a great time! And I'll also be doing a reading and signing with a bunch of erotica authors in San Francisco in October-details on both events as they get closer.
Okay-back to work!
Eden

posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 11:12 AM -
2 Comments:
  • At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like a fabulous event! Hope she comes near NE Florida for a signing soon.

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Karen Erickson said…

    Looks like you had a lot of fun! Hey I just ordered Exclusive on B&N! It's on its way to me right now. ;)

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design