free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Tuesday, September 25, 2007
The Darker Side of Pleasure is out today!



My second Bantam novel, THE DARKER SIDE OF PLEASURE, hit the shelves today! Here's a peek:

Readers who wish to explore THE DARKER SIDE OF PLEASURE through erotic fiction will welcome Eden Bradley’s second book, a trio of tales to tantalize.

THE DARKER SIDE OF PLEASURE

Eden Bradley

Provocative, scintillating, sensual—all describe the compelling and irresistible erotic storytelling in The Darker Side of Pleasure. A glimpse into a world that is both mysterious and unique, delving into the secret desires and fantasies of those for whom there’s no such thing as going too far.

In one story, a wife is able to re-connect with her husband through complete submission. In another, a woman enters the forbidden world of BDSM, only to discover a love she never thought possible. In the third tale, a sophisticated journalist interviews a dominant male, coming under his spell, and discovering her true self only through submitting to his every desire.

Available now at Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.com, or at your local bookstores!
Here's what people are saying about THE DARKER SIDE OF PLEASURE:

'Eden Bradley, author of The Dark Garden, has woven three truly sensual and captivating novellas in her collection titled, THE DARKER SIDE OF PLEASURE. Fans of D/s will not want to miss even one word!... Eden Bradley is one talented lady. Her ability to make me react and feel and become enthralled in her work is truly amazing. '

Romance Junkies

'Bradley's excellent prose and clear shifts in point of view create well-rounded stories that are sure to satisfy… This is a very enticing read.'

Romantic Times Book Reviews

'The Darker Side of Pleasure is three provocative tales that are truly gratifying. Eden Bradley makes this assortment of erotic stories intense and hard to let go. '
Coffee Time Romance

I hope you'll all join me on the darker side...

Eden



posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 6:37 PM -
10 Comments:
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    You know what? I am so excited to read this! I know the writing is just as gorgous as the cover! Congrats!

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger angeleque said…

    Congrats.

    Since I devoured the other books in one sitting. I can't wait to get this one.

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Girl, you are amazing. I'm so happy for your success of late! I will be out and about tomorrow so I'll have to stop by B&N for my copy. You rock sweety! *MWAH*

     
  • At 8:13 PM, Blogger Kate Willoughby said…

    Hey, I was just at the Barnes and Noble in Valencia on Tuesday and I saw DS of P on the "New In Paperback" table! Rock on, sistah!

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger Jennifer McKenzie said…

    Ooooo I pre ordered mine, so I should be getting it soon.

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Larissa Ione said…

    Awesome! Congratulations, Eden! I'm planning to pick it up next week! :)

     
  • At 10:19 PM, Blogger Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin said…

    Ooh-I didn't know this book had gotten FOS, Kate-very exciting!!!

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger R.G. ALEXANDER said…

    not to be too calm about it but....WAHOOOOOOOO!!! :)
    I am so happy for you!!
    Congratulations!

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Vivi Anna said…

    God Damn that's a fantastic cover Eden!

    Big congrats on another winning novel.

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    tried to drop you a note at the yahoo address but its non-existant :( is there a way to email a question? (and no its not 'would you read my manuscript' lol)

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design