free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Friday, November 09, 2007
Workshop and Book Signing This Sunday!
This Sunday, November 11th, I'll be presenting my workshop, AN EXERCISE IN SENSUALITY, at my local RWA chapter meeting, Los Angeles Romance Authors. It's a hands-on workshop where we'll play with a bag of goodies, listen to music, do some writing exercises-should be fun! If you're in the area and aren't a member of LARA, you're welcome to come as a visitor.
After the workshop I'll be signing my books, and the bookstore has all of my current releases: THE DARK GARDEN, THE DARKER SIDE OF PLEASURE, the EXCLUSIVE anthology, and the BEYOND DESIRE short story anthology. I'll only be signing for 1/2 hour to an hour, and the signing will start around noon.
The workshop will begin around 10:30, after we're done with chapter business and announcements, and will run for an hour.
Here's the address:
Barnes & Noble
16461 Ventura Blvd.
Encino, CA
(at Hayvenhurst)

Come by and say hello even if you already have my books! It's a great place to get some holiday shopping done!
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 10:21 AM -
3 Comments:
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design