free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Bachelor Auction on Gemma Halliday's Blog!
My friend and critique partner of many years, Gemma Halliday, is having a Valentine's Day auction on her blog to raise money to benefit victims of domestic violence. Check out her website for details, and win a virtual date with a hot cover model!
Is it okay if I admit that Julian is my favorite...?
Meanwhile, when I'm not gawking at the pics on Gemma's site, I've been working on the proposal and opening chapter for my next novel. This one is about a prostitute-and I can't say more until my editor sees the proposal, but I think I'm really going to like writing this one.
I must get back to work, but don't forget, my recent Bantam release, EXOTICA: SEVEN DAYS OF KAMA SUTRA, NINE DAYS OF ARABIAN NIGHTS, is on sale now at Amazon and Barnes&Noble.com, as well as at your local bookstores. And my first Spice Briefs story, SOUL STRANGERS, is on sale now at eHarlequin.com !
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 1:15 PM -
2 Comments:
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Red Garnier said…

    Oooh what a cool auction.

    Eden, I've ALREADY ordered my copy of your Bantam release. Need I say I am munching my nails awaiting?!? ;) CONGRATS SWEETIE!!

     
  • At 4:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck on your proposal!

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design