free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Tuesday, January 01, 2008
SOUL STRANGERS is out today!
My Spice Briefs story, SOUL STRANGERS, is available now at eHarlequin.com !
This is a sexy short story for their new erotic e-book line. Don't think of Spice as the classic Harlequin-this line is true erotica. You can check out their books on Myspace or on the Spice website.

She has come to Veracruz to heal. As the warm water of the Gulf envelops her, the ocean surges, swells, caresses her tender flesh. Suddenly he is standing there--a tanned, muscular stranger, beautiful and masculine, his smile brilliant and warm. She smiles back and he moves toward her. Soon, they touch, fondle, explore one another as the sensuous sea seduces them both. And as the sun descends, they discover new heights of passion and pleasure. Few words are spoken, no names are exchanged…yet for both of them, nothing will ever again be the same.
Go to my website to read an excerpt! www.EdenBradley.com !

And don't forget, my most recent Bantam novel, EXOTICA: SEVEN DAYS OF KAMA SUTRA, NINE DAYS OF ARABIAN NIGHTS, is on the shelves now! Find it at your local book stores or on Amazon or Barnes&Noble online! You'll find an excerpt on my website if you want a sneak peek!

Today is the first day of a new year, and what better way to begin than with a book release? Of course, I'd love to sit around and watch old movies today, but I'll be working. I'm in the final revision stage of my upcoming 2008 novel, FORBIDDEN FRUIT-blurb and book cover coming soon!

Do you make New Year's resolutions? Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine! I'm not usually one to make New Year's resolutions, but I did this year. I thought it might help me to focus on what I want for 2008. It certainly can't hurt! You can read about it on the Spice MySpace blog. There are some resolutions from other Spice authors, and their characters, too!

Happy New Year, everyone! May this year bring us all good health, love, laughter and success in whatever you do!
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 10:31 AM -
5 Comments:
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger Karen Erickson said…

    Happy New Year Eden! Congrats on the book release today! :)

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger Shelli Stevens said…

    Congrats on the release, Eden! (We share a release day!) I just want to give his buns a squeeze. It's a sexy cover!

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger Lyric James said…

    Congrats on "both" releases Eden. They both sound like awesome books.

     
  • At 5:42 AM, Blogger Red Garnier said…

    Eden dahling, these look and sound DE-LI-CIOUS!!! I am ordering this weekend and can't wait to read. ;) Many happy sales and reviews!!!

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I got them both! I am humbled by your use of the senses. I can feel, see, smell, touch, and taste the entire scene as I read it. Very nice.

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design