free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Book signing this Sunday!
This Sunday, March 16th, I'll be signing my most recent release, EXOTICA: SEVEN DAYS OF KAMA SUTRA, NINE DAYS OF ARABIAN NIGHTS, as well as several of my back titles, at my local Barnes & Noble. Here's the when and where:
where:
Barnes & Noble
16461 Ventura Boulevard
Encino, CA 91436
when:
Sunday, March 16th
noon-1:00PM

I'll be signing with authors Lynne Marshall, Carol Ericson/Mia Varano and Kaitlin O'Riley. Come by and see us if you can!

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 12:42 PM -
2 Comments:
  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Jax Cassidy said…

    I'm so jealous! I wish I was there for your signing. Good luck! Lots of kisses...

    Here's to selling out!

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Jennifer McKenzie said…

    Oh darn it. Only nine hours away but I can't make it.
    I hope TONS of people show up. The lucky dogs.
    Have fun.

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design