free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Sunday, April 27, 2008
Back from RT!
I know, I know-it took me long enough to report in!Unfortunately, I came home with a lovely cold/flu thing, so I'm behind, as usual.
RT was a blast, as always! I did some really great networking with booksellers this trip, which was a main goal of mine, and hooked up with a lot of readers, too. I'd like to plan to do a lot more of that next year with a reader party with a few other author friends. A whole year to plan-I'm sure we can come up with something good.
Hung out with my usual posse at RT: my BFF and sister in smut, Lillian Feisty, of course, Christina Cross and her sister, Erika, who we all adored, Alessia Brio and Will Belegon, Karen Erickson, Mari Freeman, Kate Pearce, and new friend Samantha Kane, who is totally adorable and not nearly as innocent as she looks. That's all I'm sayin'...Tawny Taylor was there, in her amazing hand-made costumes-she's incredibly talented! Also hooked up with some Diva friends: Mima, who did fascinating rune readings for us and fed me some interesting neon-colored alcoholic beverages in test tubes. I have no idea what was in them, but boy, did they do the trick! We also saw Dianne, Kat...um...who else...? The last night we hung out with Kayla Perrin and Sharon Page and talked for hours about life, love, writing-really wonderful women.
The best reader party was the Safari party thrown by my buddy Sasha White and the Allure authors-free food and margaritas and tons of great books-hundreds of people showed up!
The costume parties every night were fun-but I'm a total costume geek and I love to dress up, so this was heaven for me. here are some pics:

Christina and me at the Fairy Ball

Tawny and Christina at the Fairy Ball

Me with Mari at the Dorchester Shoe Party

Erika and Christina at the Dorchester Shoe Party

Me with the ever-fabulous Mary Janice Davidson and Lillian Feisty

Ellora's Cave Hollywood Glamor party

Our gang

The last day Alessia, Will, Feisty and I went to hang out in an area called South Side-great old architecture, funky shops and cafes-a great way to end the trip.



Back home now-under deadline, as usual, so I have to get back to work-once I recover from my post-conference depression. I hate this part. *sigh*
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 6:24 PM -
10 Comments:
  • At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin said…

    Jenn-repost please!

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Eva Gale said…

    You all look so fantastic!

    And I have yet to see Feistilishous in jeans.

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger James Goodman said…

    Those are wonderful photos. It looks like you had a fantastic time. :D

     
  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger Tawny Taylor said…

    Great pix! The dress you wore to the EC Hollywood party was gorgeous!

    It was great seeing you again!

     
  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger Sasha White said…

    Great pics! I bet walking around was awesome. I wish I'd seen more of Pittsburgh.

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger Natasha Moore said…

    Great pix! Oh, BTW, I tagged you over on my blog. Sorry, but I had to, The Dark Side of Pleasure was involved. If you're too busy, no problem. If you'd like to join in the fun, check out the rules

    http://natasha-moore.blogspot.com

     
  • At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This blog was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finakly I've found something that helped me.
    Thanks!

     
  • At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's actually a nice and helpful piece off information. I'm happy that you simply shared this useful info with us.
    Plase keeep us up to dte like this. Thanks for
    sharing.

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yesterday, whiile I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad andd tested to see iif it cann survibe a 30 foot drop, jut so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad
    is now broken and she haas 83 views. I knolw this iis completely off topic
    but I had to share it with someone!

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design