free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Contest Winners!!!!!!!!!
I'm announcing the winners of my May contest! The winners are:
acdaisy95 wins an ARC copy of my upcoming October release, FORBIDDEN FRUIT!
a crocodile with a snappy smile wins a copy of my e-book, BREAKING SKYE!
Winners, please contact me with your mailing/email info so I can send you your prizes! My email address is: eden_bradley@yahoo.com
Congratulations-and thanks for visiting my blog!

And don't forget that the celebration of my May release, HOT NIGHTS, DARK DESIRES, containing my tattoo fetish novella, THE ART OF DESIRE, is still going on ,with fabulous guest bloggers talking about tattoos, books, and all sorts of interesting things! You can buy HOT NIGHTS, DARK DESIRES now at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or the new Border's online!
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 9:31 PM -
4 Comments:
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger neoinileias said…

    you have nice blog

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin said…

    Thanks! You caught me in the middle of trying to upload a pesky image-I'm not sure which version you caught. The downfall of the technically inept author...*G* But no one is around to help me, so I'm limping along...

     
  • At 7:01 AM, Blogger azteclady said…

    Congrats, acdaisy and crocodile!

    Eden, here's wishing you the best with the release!

     
  • At 12:09 AM, Blogger acdaisy95 said…

    I just emailed you. Thank you so much.

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design