free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Monday, May 05, 2008
May is Tattoo Month!

Yes, it's springtime-the flowers are blooming, love is in the air, and I am dedicating this entire month to tattoos in honor of my novella, THE ART OF DESIRE, in the upcoming anthology, HOT NIGHTS, DARK DESIRES, out from Bantam on May 20th! Keep your eyes open for weekly guest bloggers talking about their own tattoos, about writing tattooed characters, cultural impact on body art, and more! I'll also have a week dedicated to my own body art, my philosophy about tattoos, and sneak peeks at THE ART OF DESIRE!
Be sure to check in with my anthology-mates, authors Stephanie Tyler and Sydney Croft, for a look at their stories in this book!
Stay tuned for a month of hot tattoos and hotter fiction, with some of the masters of erotica and romance!
I'm always interested in what others think of body art. Does it fascinate you? Repulse you? Do you like it on men but not on women? If you don't have a tattoo but think you might some day, what would you get? And isn't Ami on Miami Ink hot? Tell me everything!
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 11:08 PM -
7 Comments:
  • At 5:38 AM, Blogger James Goodman said…

    I love tattoos. I sport three myself. I think there is such a thing as too much (that goes for a man or a woman), but body art has always fascinated me.

     
  • At 6:14 AM, Blogger Stephanie Tyler said…

    I'm already planning my next one! Okay, next two...my friend says there's a superstition in her country (Brazil) that you have to have an odd number of tattoos or else it's bad luck...

    It's a good excuse for me to continue!

     
  • At 4:10 PM, Blogger Lucie Simone said…

    I like body art and have two tattoos, but I guess I'd better get another to avoid bad luck! Actually, I've been wanting another one, but I just can't figure out what. And that is such an important decision because it's on your body for the rest of your life!

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Lacy Danes said…

    I will end with three... but I only have one at the moment... and Eden was there to hold my hand!

    Smiles.

    Thinking of doing a dragon for my next one... then something small for the third.

    Miss you bunches and bunches!

    Lacy.

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin said…

    I've heard that, too, about having an odd number. (I have three now and I'm pretty sure this is it).
    Lucie-it's definitely an important decision! My tattoos each mean something. Take your time to decide.
    Lacy-what kind of dragon? Asian, Celtic...?

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like tattoos in general. I'd love to get one, but I haven't the foggiest idea of what I'd want (I'm very fickle and change my mind a lot), and I'm a chicken.

    To me the coolest places to get one are probably the more painful spots too. Like around the wrist and the back of the neck.

    The only time I don't like tattoos (on men and women) is when they run up and down both arms and their entire upper body. I don't find that attractive.

    One day I'll get one. :)

     
  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    Hmm...I only have one and am planning the second, but was told that the one I got was big enough to consider as three in a pinch.

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design