free website hit counter
Eden Bradley Erotica

Thursday, June 12, 2008
Interview at Wild On Books!
Jennifer at Wild On Books interviewed me recently and the interview was just posted!
I had a great time with this interview-she asks insightful, revealing questions. I actually love to do interviews-it makes me think about myself, about my writing process, in ways I tend not to do on a daily basis. I know some authors dread them, but I guess I enjoy a little self-exploration.
If you're an author, what about you? Love or hate interviews?
Don't forget-my recently released Bantam anthology with authors Sydney Croft and Stephanie Tyler, HOT NIGHTS, DARK DESIRES, is available now! Check it out!
posted by Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin at 9:41 PM -
4 Comments:
  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger Jax Cassidy said…

    I loved this book! I thought all the stories were great and very HOT! :) Run out and get it people!

     
  • At 5:31 AM, Blogger Tawny Taylor said…

    I like doing interviews too, generally. Some of the interviewers ask very challenging questions that may take a while to answer. Right now, I'm working on one for TwoLips Reviews, and WHEW great questions!

     
  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger R.G. ALEXANDER said…

    fantastic! I loved this story! What Jax said-if you haven't run out to get this book-you are so missing out!

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin said…

    Thanks, guys. :)
    The other two stories in this antho are really awesome, too!

     
Post a Comment

About Me
Eden Bradley-Eve Berlin
Los Angeles, CA, United States

See my profile...

Links

Friends

Previous Post

Archives

Credits


Web design by Amberwing Design